Frequently Asked Questions
- Are we a shelter?
- What donation items do we not accept?
Go to www.mysrm.org/gift-in-kind and scroll to the bottom of the page to see our Donations Dos and Don’ts.
- What are the hours you can drop off donations to us?
Monday through Thursday, 9:30am - 4:00pm and Saturday, 9:00am - 11:30am. Visit www.mysrm.org/gift-in-kind to read more about Gift-in-Kind donations.
- When can you come to receive Food, Clothing, Furniture etc.?
Tuesdays through Thursdays, 1:00pm - 3:00pm and Saturdays, 9:00am - 12:00pm. Any furniture you receive must be taken the same day.
- Do we provide haircuts?
Yes we do, on the 1st Friday of every month, from 1:30pm - 4:00pm. CALL FIRST.
- What address can you send financial donations to?
Springs Rescue Mission
PO Box 699
Colorado Springs, CO 80901
- Do we give away vehicles?
Applications for vehicles can only be obtained from our partner agencies. You must have an established relationship with one of the partner agencies prior to asking for an application from that agency. Call our main number, (719) 632-1822, for a list of our partner agencies.
- Do we have a men’s recovery program?
Yes. Please call our main number (719) 632-1822 to be connected with someone on our New Life Program’s staff.
- Do we give out gas vouchers?
No. Please call Pikes Peak United Way, at (719) 955-0742 or simply dial 211 if calling from a land line, for agencies based on zip code.