Combined Federal Campaign
Help Homeless Veterans Now.
Give to Springs Rescue Mission Today.
Feed the hungry
- Since we started, SRM has provided over 1,450,000 meals to the hungry
- SRM hosts one of the largest food pantries in Colorado Springs
- SRM provides over 2,100 nutritious meals weekly to our neighbors in need
Give hope to homeless veterans
- About one-third of the adult homeless population in the USA are veterans
- About one in five homeless people in our community are veterans
Free the addicted
- 76% of veterans experience alcohol, drug, or mental health problems
- On average, about 30% of the men in SRM’s New Life addiction recovery program are veterans
Provide life essentials
- SRM is the largest Colorado Springs provider of free clothing, food and furniture to families in need
- SRM served over 5,500 families last year with life’s most essential needs
Make a difference
- SRM has given over 12 million dollars back to the community in life-changing programs and services
- All SRM programs and services are provided free of charge
God bless you for your service! Thanks!
Ready to Help Transform Lives?
You can bring life-changing help to your neighbors as a donor or volunteer with Springs Rescue Mission.