Become a Good Samaritan Sponsor
Provide one homeless person with a full day and night of care for only $25 per month.
As a Good Samaritan Sponsor, your monthly sponsorship means the world to a homeless neighbor staying in the shelter at Springs Rescue Mission. Thanks to your generosity, they receive a full day of services including hot meals, overnight shelter, work opportunities and time with a personal coach.
And now your monthly donation will be matched, dollar for dollar, the entire first year! When you sign up to help with a $25 gift each month, it will be matched to become a $50 monthly gift — helping two neighbors in need, rather than just one.
HOW YOUR GIFT HELPS
Because of your gift, people will receive:
- A warm welcome and healthy dinner
- Safe and clean overnight accommodation
- The opportunity to shower and wash clothes
- Breakfast the following morning
- Access to a personal counselor who will listen and offer guidance
- Access to job referrals, health service referrals, and more
- Loving and respectful interactions with Christian staff and volunteers
- And most of all, HOPE for healing, restoration, and a new life.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
When you become a Good Samaritan Sponsor, you’ll receive:
- Monthly video updates featuring a glimpse of life at Springs Rescue Mission
- Invitations to special events
- Opportunities to meet with our staff, guests, and volunteers
- Quarterly newsletters with uplifting stories and the latest news
- Prayer requests from our homeless guests.