Prayer Requests for May 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Pray for Michael, that he finds his way, along with his child and the mother. And that me and ‘K’ make it without him.” – Jennifer
- “Please pray for my son, Joseph. He arrived in your town only a week ago. He is from South Carolina and flew to this town to start over only to lose everything. He has no home, no money, and no resources. His addiction has taken him from his family and as his mother, I am in such despair and grief. I have not heard from him since the police dropped him off at your mission on the 17th. All of his belongings have been lost and I worry every second of the day for him. I dedicated my son as a baby to Christ at church and believe our savior has not given up on him. His life is such a shambles but I need prayer to uplift him and help him find his way. I have exhausted all measures at helping him. He has been battling these demons for years. By the mighty power of Jesus Christ, I pray for angels of protection and help for my child.” – Lora
- “Please pray for my children, and their relationship with the Lord. Thank you.” – Sally
- “Pray for peace in our world.” – Mrs. M.
- “Please pray for me, my street brother Junior died in a car accident.” – Denise
- “Pray for financial breakthrough, and protection for my children.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that my family and I will be able to leave here and get a house.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that we will never be without friends, family, and resources to help our situation.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my friend to find his way with SRM resources.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my husband, who is consumed by Meth.” – Carrie
- “Pray that I will have my place of living at the Plaza as soon as possible.” – Anonymous
- “May I please receive prayers for a miracle, strength, justice and protection, falsely accused, facing a death sentence. Also, a financial miracle for me to sell the condo. A miracle to get rid of everything that’s happening to me in Texas and protect me from [redacted].” – Callie
- “I ask God to judge [redacted] neighbor and the sorcerer who acts attacking Christians.” – Anonymous
- “Then I please can get off the streets and try to get back to a normal life Lord Jesus save me thank you folks in Christ name amen.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for Tracey & James blessings for their future together, and unspoken request.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my loved ones and all at SRM, good health, happiness, future & good destination.”- Monica
- “I pray for my son Elijah, to be ok.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for Mom Dorothy Ann & family.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for Vicki to heal and recover quickly from having a tumor removed.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my boyfriend & I, my recovery with IOP, job and housing. Pray for my friend’s heart surgery, and his recovery back to health.” – Laurie
- “My roommate’s Mom has cancer and has about a week left. Prayer for God’s presence to be felt in her family.” – Mariah
- “God’s blessings on all who feel homeless, and all who are between places.” – Grandma Betsie
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.