Prayer Requests for September 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction, as well as donors and members of the COS community. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Pray for a closer walk with God. I want to give it all over to him.” – William
- “Please pray for my son Jeremie. He is homeless and on drugs.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that I can get back to Dallas, Texas.” – Michael
- “Pray for my anxiety and panic attacks, and for Lucky to get through her hard times.” – Marina
- “Give me the strength to get back my family.” – Larry
- “I pray for a closer walk with God. I want to give all over to Him.” – William
- “Pray for my friend, her daughter and housing.” – Laurie
- “Please pray for me. I’ve had a hard time finding peace since my divorce. I feel lost.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for comfort for my friend Leah. She has been through a lot in life and I just want her to be filled with hope and joy.” – Jeremy
- “Father God, please help me get back to Alamosa safely. Amen.” – Steven
- “I pray for my friends to have peace and hope.” – Kanda
- “I pray to stay strong and keep my faith.” – Lloyd
- “Abba Father, protect, love and bless my children and grandchildren. In Jesus name, amen.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for Sherry to recover from Covid.” – Mikki
- “Please pray for my friend who is struggling with his mental health, and for his family.” – Anonymous
- “Please dear heavenly father, help my son get out of prison.” – Grace
- “Pray for me and my brothers in the New Life Progam.” – Mark
- “Pray for happiness, health and safety to everyone at the Mission. May God continue to watch over my 97-year-old grandmother.” – Willie
- “Father God in heaven, thank you for all the answers to my prayers. Continue to fill us all with the Holy Spirit — your promises overflowing.” – Anonymous
- “Lord Jesus, pray for my wife and I to be stable, find jobs and a home, and have strength and wisdom.” – Jeremy
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” — Matthew 6:34
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.