Donate Your Used Vehicle!
To get to work or school, pick up groceries, visit the doctor, or run errands your used vehicle could help a neighbor experiencing homelessness or poverty live an empowered, independent life.
Who gets the vehicle?
We take great care in selecting recipients of vehicles. Our goal is to provide safe and reliable cars to our neighbors in need so that they can support their families and contribute to their communities. Here’s how we decide:
- Advocates choose clients that are taking steps towards independence
- Each vehicle is evaluated by a committee to determine its best use
How do I donate?
If you have:
- A vehicle you want to donate located in the Colorado Springs area
- A clear Certificate of Title in your possession
Please call (719) 314-2360 or e-mail our Director of In-kind Services, Michael Longo.
What we provide:
- Acceptance of your vehicle, running or not
- Completion of all DMV paperwork
- A tax deduction for the value of your vehicle
- Professional handling of your donation
- Assurance that your gift will change someone’s life