Prayer Requests for April 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Please pray for career employment for Lisa.” – Donald
- “Pray for Jennifer and John. Thank you!” – JohnGood afternoon, Church.
- “Please pray that I recover my box full of tapes that has so many sentimental memories.”
- “Please pray for my daughter Stacia to have a healthy baby. She is due in June.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for healing in my family and God’s loving care over my grandsons — safety and healing for them.” – Martha
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” — Matthew 6:34
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.