The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers:
- “Pray for legal help and shield. ” – Hernandez
- “Pray for financial peace for families today.” – Anonymous
- “I pray for my son’s joy, peace and happiness.” – Laurie
- “Pray for all my friends at the Ice Cream Lab, and overseas. Workers in Old Colorado City, and SRM.” – ATH
- “Pray for love and healthy kids. Romans 3:3-20” – Misty
- “Pray for Dominic, his joy, peace and happiness.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for good health and to live out God’s will for my life, and to help others.” – Linda
- “Thank you so much! Dinner was such a blessing, one day I will be on the other side of giving.” – E.S.
- “Please pray that people stop destroying one another and being jealous in inappropriate ways. Pray for a blessing.” – Misty
- “Pray for all the people at SRM, women and men.” – Laurie
- “Lord Jesus please bless Virginia with the money she needs to get out of debt and help her get over depression.” – Anonymous
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.” – 1 John 5:14
Subscribe to our blog to receive prayer requests, stories of hope, updates about upcoming events and news from Springs Rescue Mission throughout the year. It’s really easy. Just enter your email address and click Subscribe.