Prayer Requests for February 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Continue to pray for my health, job and help my family to prosper in life. May God fill them with love for all mankind and a giving spirit. Thank you – Rodney
- “Please pray for continued strength and healing for my husband and I. The devil continues to insert themself and we continue to lean on our faith for support, wisdom, and understanding.” – Sarah
- “Please pray for my daughter, Emily. Thank you!” – Kelly
- “Please pray for my son Caleb and his return to the Lord!” – Peter
- “Please pray for Lindsay’s daughter, who is now blind. Please pray Jesus restores her sight.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that we can be strong enough to travel to the Middle East for outreach in 2022. Answered prayer: Chase got a job and an apartment with his friend and is no longer homeless! — Norman and Carrie
- “Please pray for Dan. He has been diagnosed with stage-four colon cancer. Due to COVID complications, doctors are unable to proceed with cancer treatment at this time. He is in intensive care at John Hopkins Hospital.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for health and healing for our daughters. Thank you.” – Kurt
- “Pleases continue to pray for Emeralda and Jordan as they seek the Lord in their life.” – Dave
- “Prayers to all of you for what you do, and for the many people you help.” – Judith
- “Please pray for me to be cancer-free for the rest of my life. By His stripes I am healed.” – Steven
- “Please pray for my pastor’s niece Lindsay, she is having health issues.” Thank you. – Anonymous
- “Please pray for God to restore my relationship with Justin, whom I love so dearly. I’m asking God for a miracle that only He is capable of. Please heal this damage I’ve done to our relationship and make it new. Please help me raise my request to God for restoration of our relationship. Please pray God blesses us with His favor and a second chance with Justin.” – Kelsey
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.” — 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.