Prayer Requests for January 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Please pray I can find a permanent place to live by myself. I have been homeless renting rooms for 8 years now. Thank you.” – Pamela
- “Pray for our nation. Thank you.” – Stewart
- “Please pray for the conversion of Denise W. Thank you.” – William
- “Richard is in the end-of-life care, please pray. Thank you.” – Jean
- “Please pray for me to be cancer-free for the rest of my life. By His stripes I am healed.” Stephen
- “Prayers to all of you for what you do, and for the many people you help. Thank you.” – Judith
- “Please continue to pray for Emeralda, and Jordan who need the Lord in their life. Thank you.” – David
- “Pray for our Son’s salvation and more hours at work. His healing from Autism. Thank you.” – Ira
- “Please pray for my health. I’ve been having seizures.” – Charmain
- “Pray for my continued good health at age 93!” – Helene
- “Please pray for my son to be released from prison and reunited with his sons. Thank you.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my marriage. If I don’t stop drinking, my wife said she will leave me. That scares me.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray that my daddy be healed, freed from disease and it will go away completely and never come back, please!” – Veronika
“The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.