Prayer Requests for August 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction, as well as donors and members of the COS community. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Pray for my family.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that I will be a good steward, keeping things in order. Thank you.” – Mary
- “Please continue to pray for my daughter Shannon, cancer is not operable, she will start radiation soon. thank you.” – Jeannine
- “Please pray for our daughter, her husband left her, she has four children and will need financial support. Pray for my glucose levels to go down. Thank you.” – Joe
- “Please pray for our health, and for our adult children who need the Lord. Thank you.” – Dave
- “Pray for Laura in San Diego, her healing, new employment, new roommate, her car repairs, and fellowship blessings.” – P
- “Prayers for our son Josh who is autistic.” – Ira
- “Pray that I win the battle with cancer & financial issues.” – Betty
- “Please pray for healing, I’m having health issues. ” – Pamela
- “Please pray for my husband, who is struggling with anxiety and a big decision. Pray that I can support him the way he needs.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for Willena’s health.” – W
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” — Matthew 6:34
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.