Prayer Requests for March 2022
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Prayers for an apartment with a roommate for myself and my five children.” – Anonymous
- “I will be receiving radiation treatment for prostate cancer over the next few months. Thank you for your prayers.” – Richard
- “Please pray for my son Jeramie, who was released from jail during the February snowstorm and is homeless. I pray every day that he is safe and hopefully has found the Springs Rescue Mission.” – Kris
- “In memory of John, pray for me, her daughter, nieces and nephews. And peace for the nurses and doctors at St. Francis.” – Elizabeth
- “Please pray for strength, perseverance and justice for the family of Kurt. Thank you and God bless.” – Trent
- “Please pray for safety and deliverance for me, my mom and my kids.” – Louis
- “Please pray for my children who are adults and need Jesus in their life.” – Dave
- “Pray for Ernie’s toe surgery and for Anita’s eye surgery.” – Patricia
- “Pray for my son Roland. He will need housing by May, as the property owner is selling the home we live in.” – Janice
- “Continue to pray for my health, job and help my family to prosper in life. May God fill them with love for all mankind and a giving spirit. Thank you – Rodney
- “Please pray for my daughter, Emily. Thank you!” – Kelly
- “Pray for health and healing for our daughters. Thank you.” – Kurt
- “Prayers to all of you for what you do, and for the many people you help.” – Judith
- “Please pray for my pastor’s niece Lindsay, she is having health issues.” Thank you. – Anonymous
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.” — Matthew 6:34
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.