Prayer Requests for November 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Please pray for my health. I’ve been having seizures.” – Charmain
- “Pray for my continued good health at age 93!” – Helene
- “Please pray for my son to be released from prison and reunited with his sons. Thank you.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my son Joseph and my son-in-law Michael — they are in need of employment.” Norm
- “Please pray for my friend Deb, wbho have been in the hospital for over two weeks.” – Mary Lou
“Please pray that the Lord will give us peace and ask Him to comfort us all.” – Hart
- “Pray for Kristin. She has a terminal illness. Thank you.” – Harry
- “Please pray for me and my fiancé. We are disabled and searching for jobs. We pray every day. Thank you.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for those who have cancer. We know seven people who are suffering from it. Thank you.” – Dave
- “Pray for better health for my family.” – Kirk
- “I need prayers for my family to be safe happy and healthy and for my psychosis to go away to lead a productive life and for my felony to not hold me back from the things I need to get done.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for the city of Tasiilaq in Greenland. This city is considered to have the highest suicide rate in the world. Please plead with the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ for protection over this place.” – Chris
- “Continue to pray for good health and steady work for our family.” – Rodney
- “Please pray for everyone who grieves this holiday season. It’s a hard time for people who have lost loved ones.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my marriage. If I don’t stop drinking, my wife said she will leave me. That scares me.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my grandmother. This will be her first holiday season since my grandfather died. They were married more than 60 years.” – Cameron
- “Please pray that my daddy be healed, freed from disease and it will go away completely and never come back, please!” – Veronika
“The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.