Prayer Requests for September 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy during this ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the scourge of the opioid epidemic.
- “Pray for Owen’s healing from cerebral palsy.” – Richard
- “Pray for my sister. She is in the hospital because her liver has stopped working. Thank you for your prayers for me and family.” – Catherine
- “I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Pray that I choose correctly for my treatment.” – Carrie
- “Pray for our family — that God continues to bless us in every way.” – Rodney
- “Please pray that I will overcome my self-destructive behaviors and be the best version of myself.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that God continues to bless me and my family with good health and jobs, and that He helps us prosper — putting in our hearts love for all and an understanding of what it means to give.” – Laura
- “Pray that I have strength in the face of evil, and to keep all demons out of my path.” – Joseph
- “I pray that my relationship continues to grow and that I’ll stop living in the fear of failure and trauma that came from my failed marriage / divorce. I want to be the best man I can be for her and everyone else in my life.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my adult children and their families to follow Jesus.” – Carol
“The greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.” – Matthew 23:11-12
Consistently provide nutritious meals, a bed and compassionate care for neighbors in need by becoming a Good Samaritan Sponsor today! For just $25 a month, you’ll help transform the life of a homeless man or woman in Colorado Springs.
Visit springsrescuemission.org/gss to learn more.