Prayer Requests for April 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “I pray for healing, deliverance, and rebirth.” – Jonathan
- “I need holy protection, healing, safety, work, and a home.” – Sandra
- “I’m thankful for those who have helped me get where I am. I pray they are doing well and have smiles on their faces.” – Anonymous
- “I’m facing a confrontation at work, with a group of people who I will not allow to bully or cheat me. I pray for my state of mind, my memory to come back, and for my obsession/bad desires to go away.” – Anonymous
- “I pray for wisdom to know what is best.” – Lynn
- “I pray for reconciliation for my family.” – Beth
- “Pray for my friend, who is facing a lot. It seems like everything is stacked against him.” – Anonymous
- “My back and legs are giving out, please pray for healing.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for our nation.” – Audrey
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.