Prayer Requests for December 2020
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Pray for my children, especially around the holidays, that they stay safe, healthy, happy and we are reunited once more.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for good health, happiness, and protection from every torment.” – Monica
- “Pray for housing and job.” – James
- “Salvation prayer request for my son and daughter.” – Paul
- “Pray for our country.” – Crystal
- “I pray that my baby is born safely and healthy.” – Leigh
- “I am so stressed. Please pray for peace of mind for me.” – Robert
- “I am missing joy this time of year. I pray I can find joy and hope.” – Anonymous
- “Pray to keep this virus away.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that I am able to find enough food.” – JL
- “Pray that I am able to figure out what is wrong with my car and get it fixed cheaply.” – Eddie
- “Pray I can figure out what is going on with my leg.” – Winston
- “My friend Mary Beth just lost her dad. Please pray for comfort and peace during this unexpected loss.” – Sam
- “My best friend lost his father a few weeks ago. Please pray for comfort for him.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my 3-year-old granddaughter and her mother, my daughter. Pray for God’s loving protection, light, wisdom, safety, salvation, and health. They left home on November 9th, and no one has heard nor seen them since.” – Elizabeth
- “I am requesting a prayer for my brother Sebastian. He is struggling with severe mental illness and refusing help. Thank you.” – Sabrina
- “Please pray that no part of our group’s lot/property will need to be expropriated anymore – and that the company pushing for this would stop their actions. Please also pray for healing from asthma, safety for family members going on a mission trip, and an unspoken prayer request.” – Matthew
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.