Prayer Requests for February 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Pray for Suki, she is in ER in Denver requiring heart surgery, pray for her recovery.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for wisdom for Giselle, she is 3 months pregnant and needs next steps for the baby.” – Anonymous
- “Grandma Bitsy is in the hospital. She is 84 years old. Pray for her strength and recovery.” – Anonymous
- “I have a job interview. Please pray that I do everything right so I can get that job. Thank you.” – Audra
- “Please pray for my wife.” – Nolan
- “In need of prayer toward getting help for a place to stay.” – George
- “Please pray for the Lord to place his blessing upon my trading business so that I will be able to prosper and use some of it to help others.” – John
- “Please pray God will guide the life partner He has chosen for me, into my life.” – Anne
- “Please pray for me to be less confused.” – Beth
- “Please pray for my best friend to see things clearly and for clarity in his life.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my friend who broke up with his girlfriend. Give him peace.” – Anonymous
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.