Prayer Requests for January 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “I want to request prayer for my dear friend, Makenzie. that she and her fiance work things out. Pray he will forget the past and they will move forward. and he will let go of everything. Pray for the restoration of their relationship. Pray for a miracle, and pray that they will still get to get married.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray that my husband and I stay clean and sober and find work soon a place to live and a car… thank you.” – Lori
- “Would you pray for my 3 children? To keep Jesus’ hands on their hearts & mind. I pray for them to find peace, love and truth. I ask that my children and I can be reunited in love and happiness.” – Lisa
- “Please pray for me I have cancer.” – Laurie
- “I would most graciously appreciate a prayer for the United States of America to go back to one nation Under God.” – Jonathan
- “Pray for quick recovery and healing from recent hip surgery. Thank you.” – Charles
- “Pray for our country.” – Crystal
- “Pray that my family and I are reconciled.” – Beth
- “Pray that my best friend and I can work things out and figure out if we’re supposed to be together.” – Elena
- “Salvation prayer request for my son Robert, and daughter, Heather.” – Paul
- “Pray for a cure to my insomnia. I am so tired.” – Robert
- “Bless Laurie for being steadfast, selfless, and for opening up her home and family to me. Please keep this her and her 3 children, their partners, and her grandchildren. I ask that if she so desires, to please forgive me and open her heart up to me.” – Lisa
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.