Prayer Requests for July 2020
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Pray for God to help my pain — help me get good sleep. Please help me, Lord.” – Grace
- “Please pray for my life and for good vibes.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my job and that I’ll get a place soon. I’m on the waiting list now.” – Anonymous
- “I pray that God will help the sick and end this terrible COVID-19 outbreak.” – Jordan
- “Please pray that I will get a job and an apartment soon, and that my fiance will go to college to pursue his dreams.” – Misty
- “Please pray the Laurie will get well and reconnect with her son.” – Dawn
- “Pray the my child returns to me!” – Anonymous
- “I pray that God will bless me with a good man, with my family and will guide my steps throughout my life.” – Jasmine
- “Bless my friends, my family and my enemies. Thank you for never giving up on me, God. Thy will be done.” – Anonymous
- “Dear Lord, please guide me through this new chapter of my life. Please watch over my family, and thank you for always loving me.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for the Lord to guide me and to use me to bless others.” – Sean
- “Pray for my sister to heal her mental health, addiction and cancer.” – Natalie
- “Please pray for Nathan to stay safe and find housing.” – AJ
- “Please pray for Brandon to be filled with joy and for me to obey God.” – Stephanie
- “I pray for all the volunteers and staff at Springs Rescue Mission.” – Laurie
- “Please pray the Lord will show me what he wants for my life.” – William
- “Please pray for guidance, and my mental and physical health.” – Dorian
- “Please bless my babies and don’t let anyone hurt them.” – Grace
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.” – Psalm 46:1-3
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.