Prayer Requests for July 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Please pray for my children, Christa, Casey, and Lindsey, returning to a deeper relationship with Jesus.” – Sally
- “Pray help for everyone out in the journey through life, give comfort, happiness, peace, and understanding. God Bless SRM.” – Anonymous
- “My fiance and I are trying to find an apartment within our income bracket. I came to the Mission a year ago.” – Rachel
- “Our friend Betty had a stroke, please pray for her recovery.” – Linda
- “Pray for my son, my wife, and I to get housing, and for the dog to be nice to my son.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for employment, a way to get to work, a home that is needed immediately here.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for Carrie who was hit by a car & was seriously injured, for fast recovery.” – Anonymous
- “Please pray for my family for health, wisdom and protection, and for the mercy of God to bless us and open our hearts to understand his word.” – Randy
- “Pray that I find a way to pay for school.” – Edmond
- “Pray that my new relationship works out.” – Robert
- “Pray for my best friend to get a job so he can support his wife and two children.” – Anonymous
- “Thank you for all your prayers. I will be turning 83, God is good to me!” – Caterine
- “Please pray that I would clearly discern the Lord’s teaching regarding whether or not I should move and if so where.” – Sandra
- “Pray for my husband Mark’s salvation in Jesus.” – Lisa
- “I pray for a solution to my high glucose problem.” – Penny
- “Pray for my adult granddaughter, who has been living in the dark side.” – Sharon
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.