Prayer Requests for March 2021
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Prayer for me to get help from being homeless, enter a recovery problem from drugs and alcohol abuse to finally draw back near to God and to live a better life according to Scriptures. I’m truly tired of living my life in wrongdoing and sin.” – George
- “I pray for wisdom & divine decision-making.” – Anonymous
- “I ask that you pray that no one is in the cold. And those most in need their prayers will be answered in Jesus’ name. I also ask that we all pray that this plague will be gone. And that we can all do our part to help others in need even if it is to support one another. And to pray that no one is evicted. Amen.” – Michael
- “I pray for healing, rebirth, and deliverance.” – Jonathan
- “Please keep my adult children in prayer. They need God in their lives.” – Dave
- “Thank you for what you are doing, please pray that my health would improve. I pray for all of you as well.” – Sandra
- “Thank you for your prayers, blessings to you all!” – Catherine
- “Please pray for Jacqueline.” – John
- “Thank you for making it possible for me to get the COVID vaccine – I am so grateful!” – Anonymous
- “Pray for me to recover from this sickness.” – Robert
- “Pray that I can find rest and peace from what I am dealing with.” – Anonymous
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.