Prayer Requests for September 2020
The following are prayer requests submitted by neighbors struggling with homelessness, poverty and addiction. Please join Springs Rescue Mission staff and our faith community as we remember these precious neighbors in our daily prayers.
Please pray that all guests, clients, staff and volunteers stay safe and healthy as this COVID-19 pandemic continues.
- “Pray for my patience as I wait for help. Amen” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my strength and the courage to look up and never down.” – Samantha
- “Dear heavenly Father, I come to you to please be with me all day to guide me and my fellow friends there in the shelter. In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord & Savior. Amen.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that my husband can get sober, or that I can find a job to leave the unsafe situation for my family.” – Whitney
- “Pray for my journey to be led by God as I gain my belongings.” – Anonymous
- “I am currently separated. Not sure where I am heading. Feeling pretty desperate. Thank you.” – Marta
- “Pray for my mom, she has the Virus, lives in IA. I’m trying to get to her before she passes. Please help me.” – Josh
- “Pray for no worries, trust Jesus in everything.” – Anonymous
- “I have stage 4 cancer so I was hoping that you could pray for me, and also for my family.” – Loujuana
- “Pray for protection for my family from demonic oppression.” – Connie
- “Please pray for me to get out of this abusive house and to be finally free.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for my wife and I to have strength and to be strong.” – Anonymous
- “Pray for Samantha’s health, may she find peace.” – Anonymous
- “Prayers for more harmony in the world, and my parent’s health.” – Christopher
- “Pray for my sons and daughters.” – Terri
- “Unspoken prayer for Jimmy.” – Anonymous
- “Pray that I will see my children again, and for their peace.” – Sarah
- “Pray that I will stay focused on the Men’s Program.” – Josh
- “Pray that racism stops.” – Anonymous
“Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?” – Matthew 6:26
Subscribe to our blog to learn more about Springs Rescue Mission and the people we serve — people who have seen tough times but are committed to breaking the cycles of homelessness, hunger and addiction in their lives. We see stories of hope and transformation lived out every day, and we’d love to share them with you.